This is an online workshop! You can take this anywhere you have an internet connection. You do not have to be present in our area to take the course! Registration is open until 1/20/20 to allow time for materials to ship!
In this online interactive workshop, we will discuss the basics of bug out bag creation, maintenance, and use for family and community security and students will work on assembling their own pack during the class!
Climate change, political conflict, and social collapse are all events we should be preparing for, and bug out bags and their uses are a crucial skill to keep for your emergency plans for you and your community.
We will be sending out some materials for students to work with for assembling a scout bag during the class. The 2-hour workshop will cover:
- bug out bags and their classifications
- sharing how to build and go over product uses through live feed and live interaction
- Live exercises using what you can find in your home, store
- Guided scavenging hunts
- Creating a general plan of action to maintain different types of bug out bags for whatever may come
- Sharing possible case studies with guests who will have experienced first hand climate change disasters and their lessons learned throughout the events they survived.
Dates: 1/28/20, 7 to 9pm central time.
Registration closes 1/20/20 to allow time for shipping of class materials.
The online classroom will close 30 days after the workshop date – 2/27/20.
To pay with cash, checks, or money orders send us an email here:
You can review our tuition policies here: https://herbalmedics.academy/about-us/tuition-policies/