Did you register for this and now can’t find how to access the webinar? Make sure to check your ‘spam’ folder for your email. There is a link that went out to every single person who signed up with a link to the webinar.
Join Sam, Suchil and David as they discuss how these three subjects are essential and can help anyone – from the hobbyist to the herbal clinician – become more adept in the use of herbal medicine.
- They will share clinical and apothecary stories, share recipes and first aid tips & tricks and much more.
- How to set up an herbal apothecary (at home or in a clinic) – including our most commonly used herbs in our clinics
- How to create and stock a practical herbal first aid kit – including our favorite herbal first aid formulas
- What are three crucially important body systems to always consider working with, as an herbalist (whether beginner or advanced)?
- Understanding flavors, tastes and herbal medicine that everyone wants to experience
- Demystifying GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations and how to gain positive results from a not-so-positive subject
- The essential first aid and herbal first aid kits to never leave home without
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FREE WEBINAR!
August 12, 2016, 7 pm central time.
THIS EVENT HAS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FILLED!
We had over 400 people sign up for this webinar. If you didn’t get in, or aren’t able to listen to it tonight, just send us an email to ask for the link to the recording, which will be available on 8/13 to listen to!