Module 6 of the Patriot Knife Fighting System is by far one of the most fun and interesting training courses within the system. The main theme of this course is close quarters knife fighting.
In addition the student will learn:
• Stalemate Solutions. (A stalemate is when each person has a grip on the others weapon bearing limb.)
• Knife Arm Escapes Small Knife vs. Large Knife and De-Fang the Viper
• The Native American Apache Shadow Drill.
• Checking & Crashing on an opponent.
• Knife vs. Knife Ground Fighting
The course is part of the full Patriot Knife Fighting certification system, taught by martial arts instructor Tom Howanic. This is Module 6, but there is no pre-requisite to attend this.
Date: December 5, 9 am – 4 pm (1 hour break for lunch)
Tuition: $45 in advance or $55 at the start of the class.
Pairs’ Discount: 2 for $80, save $10.
Location: San Antonio campus
HOW TO REGISTER
To sign up using a credit card, visit our Square store
To sign up using Paypal, go to our Meetup page
To register with a check, cash or money order, send us an email at: