This is a live interactive 2-hour workshop that includes herbs shipped to students within the US. You can participate from anywhere you have an internet connection! You do NOT need to be in our area to take this workshop!
Herbal oiling is an effective way to improve the skin circulation, boost the immune and nervous system, decrease stress and tonify the body in a relaxing and focused way. Also known as gua sha, this technique can be magnified by using herbal infusions that support better circulation and neural cell health.
In this workshop, learn:
- The medicinal properties of immune-stimulating herbs for topical application
- How to create three separate infusions
- Customizing your infusions for your own formulation
- Principles of how gua sha works
- Techniques for improving skin health and points to maximize epidural health
- Stress-reduction benefits and techniques
You will need: Oil for 3 separate infusions. You can mix and match, or use all of the same type. Each infusion will need 8 oz. (total of 24 oz. of oil of your choice) Recommendations are coconut oil, jojoba, almond or olive oil.
A heat source (stove top, induction cooktop, crockpot, etc) *The complete equipment list will go out prior to the workshop and are common kitchen/apothecary items.
Herbs are only shipped within the US. International shipping is not available for this workshop. International students can request a list of the herbs that we are sending out!