This is a live interactive 2-hour workshop that includes herbs shipped to students within the US. You can participate from anywhere you have an internet connection! You do NOT need to be in our area to take this workshop!
Chronic muscular and joint pain is one of the most common complaints in healthcare and costs millions of dollars every year to manage soft tissue pain. We will discuss herbs and techniques that are effective, have no side effects and can help your clients feel more in control of pain management.
This workshop is suitable for all skill levels and will help herbalists to understand more about the musculoskeletal system and using herbs effectively, and is also a great tool for bodyworkers, healthcare professionals and family members who just want better tools for addressing chronic and acute pain.
- We will create an herbal pain pack preparation along with steps for how to use it with many different conditions.
- Learn herbs that are soothing analgesics for soft tissue discomfort
- Understand straight-forward techniques for deep tissue relaxation while using herbs
- The mechanics of chronic and acute pain and how an injury affects the body
- Mental impacts from chronic pain
- Non pharmaceutical options for pain management
- How to integrate this skill with herbalism
- Making an infusion that truly helps
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas. Herbs are only shipped within the US. International shipping is not available for this workshop. International students can request a list of the herbs that we are sending out.
You will need: All preparations we make in this workshop are designed to be made in the home kitchen. Students will need basic kitchen gear like an oven/heat source, spoons, bowls, storage for preparations, baking supplies, etc. A list of exact materials will go out prior to the live class for students who want to make their creations during the session!
*Attendance to the live class is optional, as is making any of the preparations during class. Class will be recorded for students to view later.