This is a live interactive 2-hour workshop that includes herbs shipped to students within the US. You can participate from anywhere you have an internet connection! You do NOT need to be in our area to take this workshop!
Reflexology is a powerful and non-invasive way to restore balance, deep relaxation and support body systems. Combining the strengths of reflexology and herbal medicine will dramatically increase circulation, promote stress reduction and give you the edge in your practice – as an herbalist or a bodyworker!
- We will create a powerful infusion that can be used for ear, hand or foot reflexology points and how to do this
- Learn herbs that are supportive for relaxation, circulatory support and stress reduction
- Understand how reflexology works and how you can use this on yourself or others
- Reflexology charts to use in your practice
- How to integrate this skill with herbalism
- Making an infusion that lasts
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas. Herbs are only shipped within the US. International shipping is not available for this workshop. International students can request a list of the herbs that we are sending out.
You will need: All preparations we make in this workshop are designed to be made in the home kitchen. Students will need basic kitchen gear like an oven/heat source, spoons, bowls, storage for preparations, baking supplies, etc. A list of exact materials will go out prior to the live class for students who want to make their creations during the session!
*Attendance to the live class is optional, as is making any of the preparations during class. Class will be recorded for students to view later.