Medicine Making in the Mojave Desert
July 6 - 9:00 AM - July 7 - 5:00 PM| $150 – $175
This is a 2-day intensive medicine making workshop that will cover making herbal medicine products. Students will make medicine all weekend long that will be used in one of our clinical training weeks in the Navajo Nation and also go home with formulations made in the class!
You will learn:
- how to make herbal glycerites that can be used as simples or in formulations
- how to make topical botanical salves
- blending potent herbal teas
- the best way to infuse powerful oils
- to master the percolation tincturing process
- shelf life and storage of botanicals
- the best way to work with wildcrafted plants
- ethical wildcrafting guidelines
- how to make herbal ‘bittables’
Once you have mastered these techniques, you will find it is easy to stock your own herbal pharmacy for family, friends and your community. Learn our methods for sustainable medicine making that helps those around us by using local materials for strong formulas!
Dates: July 6-7, 2019 9 to 5 pm each day
Location: 6543 Chimes Tower Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89139 (Private residence)
Lodging: students are responsible for their own accommodations during this course.
For information about paying with cash, checks, or money orders, just send us an email here:
You can review our tuition policies here: https://herbalmedics.academy/about-us/tuition-policies/