CPR Certification Workshop – 2019
June 8 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM| $35 – $40
This course is for individuals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other life-saving skills, in a wide variety of settings. This course is often required by many hospitals, schools and care facilities. Individuals such as nursing students, EMT students, PA students and others will very likely be required to be certified in BLS before or during school sessions.
The Course Covers:
- Adult and pediatric CPR
- Two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- Automated external defibrillation
- Special resusciation situations
- Other cardiopulmonary emergencies
- Stroke and cardiac arrest
Date: June 8th, 9:00 – 1:00 pm.
Location: EcoCentro, 1802 N Main Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212
For information about paying with cash, checks, or money orders, just send us an email here:
You can review our tuition policies here: https://herbalmedics.academy/about-us/tuition-policies/