Sore, scratchy throats, swollen lymph nodes, runny noses and the latest round of new cold bugs are the hallmark of each fall season as we slip into a higher mode of stress and exposure to unfamiliar contaminants.
This 2-hour interactive workshop will teach you how to make your own herbal formulas to have on-hand for the cold and flu season. We will work with ingredients that translate well into electuaries, herbal pastilles and lozenges — with techniques you can do in the workshop and use right away!
The workshop will cover:
- herbs that work well as adaptogens
- creating good preventative care by using food as medicine in the cold season
- how to make your own immune-boosting electuary using raw honey and warm supportive herbs
- throat-soothing herbs and making an herbal ‘meltaway’ pastille
- how to make your own botanical kit for traveling
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas, to include an electuary, and pastille as well as a mini herbal travel box.
Date: October 20th, 2020. 7pm central time.
Registration is open until October 12th, to allow enough time for class materials to ship to you.
The online classroom will close 30 days after the workshop date – 11/19/20.
Location: This is an online class, you can take it anywhere you have an internet connection!